Hydroxypropyl Acrylate HPA
Hydroxypropyl Acrylate most used in warm solidify acrylate coating,light solidify acrylate coating,light sensitive coating,adhesive,dyeability of textile fiber,water stability and so on.
Appearance: Clear.colorless liquid.
Molecular weight: 130.1 g/mol
Density: 1.05 g/cm3 (25℃)
Refractive index: 1.446 (20℃)
Boiling point: +230 ℃ (1013 mbar)
Flashpoint: +96.0 ℃
Can burn in fire!Polymerization may be initiated by contamination with peroxides,azo compounds,heavy metal ions,tert.Amines,S compounds.Polymerization is also induced by light.Atomospheric oxygen saturation in the monomer is necessary for stability.Storage temperatures should not exceed 35℃.
The product is mainly employed to fabricate thermosetting acrylic coatings, photocurable coatings, photo sensitive coatings, adhesive, textile agent, paper processing, water quality stabilizer and macromolecular materials, etc. With the characteristics of improving the product performance remarkably with small quantities.
Plastic drums,200kg net weight,or stainless steel tank.
TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE:
1. Avoid exposing in sunshine, covered with insulated materials when stored outdoor.
2. Avoid entry of water for it can accelerate polymerization.
3. Storage period: half an year under common temperature
4. Avoid collision when transported, leakage should be swilled out with water.
5. Corrosive to skin and mucosa, wash with water after touch.
MSDS Download: HPA MSDS