We will attend ICIF China’2010 at Shanghai,from Sep 15 to 17,2010
Our booth No. is W4A05,welcome to meet us
ICIF China’2010, the 10th International Chemical Industry Fair will be held in Shanghai (China) at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) from September 15 to 17, 2010.
The exhibition’s 16 years of history have made it the most respectable event in the field of chemical and petrochemical industries in the Asian region. The exhibition occupied over 23,000 sq m of the Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Centre and welcomed over 700 exhibitors from 14 countries. More than 14,000 professionals from Asia, Europe, South America and other regions visited the event. This activity demonstrates a considerable interest of the chemical community in ICIF China as a leading event in the chemical industry. ICIF China’2010 follows the new trend of the world economy which is to bring together the good to receive the best. To enhance its professionalism, ICIF China’2010 groups together with ANALYTICA CHINA’2010, China’s leading exhibition for laboratory technology, analysis, biotechnology and diagnostics.
- CCPIT – Chemical Industry Sub-Council
- CNCIC – China National Chemical Information Center
These organizations are respected as professionals at both the domestic and international chemical and petrochemical markets. The long-term cooperation of Expocentre with CCPIT and CNCIC helped us to receive the status of the official representative to organize the joint exposition of Russian companies at ICIF China’2010. The results of the expositions 2006 – 2008 and opinions of the participants show the good prospects of the growing presence of Russian companies at this international event.
- Oil-refining industry: products and technology
- Non-organic chemicals and their production
- Rubber products and manufacturing technology
- Dyes, coloring agents, coatings. Equipment for their production
- Chemistry in the medical industry
- New materials
- Agricultural chemistry
- Sodium carbonate and its derivatives
- Chemical reagents
- Food and feed supplements
- Materials for magnetic record/ light-sensitive materials
- New technology in the chemical industry
- Household chemicals
- Equipment for the chemical industry